Part-I Architectural Assistant
We wish to appoint a recent graduate with strong presentation skills to contribute to a variety of schemes, at various stages. This variety should ensure good, diverse experience in preparation for post graduate studies. The successful applicant will also have the opportunity to contribute to our regular bid, competition and PQQ submissions.
CGA works from friendly, purpose built offices just south of Cambridge, on a direct line to London, and offers an excellent life/work balance.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- up to three years Post Part-I UK-based experience
- strong design skills
- an interest in context, craft and placemaking
- demonstrably broad skills in both 2D and 3D presentation drawings
- confidence in both verbal and written communication
- ideally proficiency in 2D/3D Vectorworks but cross training will be given
- proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- above all – enthusiasm, willingness to learn and a passion for design
Please send CV in PDF format and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
File size limit 10Mb. highest possible resolution. issuu or equivalent welcomed.
Salary D.O.E., and in line with latest RIBA/industry salary surveys.
Regrettably only shortlisted applicants will receive a response.
Cowper Griffith Architects LLP is an equal opportunities employer.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org